9 Benbrick Rd, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7UD
Servicing & Contracts
Surekil Pest Control can carry out a range of services
from pest control to rubbish clearing,
cleaning & sanitising in and around your home.
We can cater for all types of commercial
properties from hotels & restaurants, to hospitals & airports, sports grounds & retail parks.
Should pests be a reoccuring problem for you,
we can arrange servicing and contracts to keep
potential pest problems at bay.
Call us today with the full confidence that we will solve all your pest problems.
0800 195 4243 / 07788 542244 / 0208 226 2128
Surekil Pest Control Ltd
9 Benbrick Rd
Mitcham Chiswick Fulham Farnborough Chelsea Woking Ascot Stains Wimbledon Hammersmith Aldershot Esher Epsom Dorking Cranleigh Heathrow Twickenham Feltham Kingston-Upon-Thames Richmond Fulham Windsor Slough Sutton Godalming Weybridge Bracknell Chertsey Wandsworth Merton Bushy Park Oxshott Clapham Kensington Battersea Lambeth Stockwell Bermondsey Acton Ealing Southall Hanwell Hounslow Subiton
Petersham Roehampton Lambeth Streatham Brompton Mortlake
Addlestone Hampton Hayes Kensington Belgravia Caterham
Acton Kingswood South Kensington Sheen West Drayton
Call Us On..
0800 195 4243
0208 226 2128
Pest Control Mitcham 7 days a week 2 hour response with guaranteed treatments and proofing throughout Mitcham and London Rats Mice Bed Bugs Fleas Cockroaches Moth Wasps Squirrels Foxes Woodworm Pigeons and much more...
Mitcham Pest Control Services
The Bed Bug (Bed Bug Control In Mitcham)
• White eggs measure less than 1 mm in length.
• Nymph is colourless, darkening with each moult.
• Adult is oval and flat.
• Brown or reddish brown when engorged with blood.
• Body length up to 6mm (1/4 in).
• Active in darkness at night.
• Penetrates host’s skin with piercing sucking proboscis.
• During a female’s lifespan of 10 months it can produce 500 young.
• Attracted to a consistent food source, i.e. YOU!
Bed Bugs hide within the seams of bed frames and mattresses cupboards, carpets, behind loose wallpaper,hanging pictures,
clocks, cracks and crevices, etc..
Property entry points:
They are generally transported from one place to another through human transition on clothes and sometimes on animals/pets.
Blood spots on the bed sheets, clusters of dotted faeces (apply water and see if it dissolves), the bug themselves.
Significance to humans:
• Bed Bug bites are generally found mid torso area and are red witha white centre and usually bite in lines.
• Do not carry disease but their bites will itch and are very unsightly.
We will carry out a full treatment which includes insecticidal spraying
and mechanical fogging throughout the infected areas.
Bed Bugs are very robust and so sometimes it may require two or three treatments allowing two to three week treatment periods between each visit depending on infestation, each time a different insecticide would be used.
Careful consideration is applied for the safety of families and pets.
This is a robust pest, so as an important ongoing part of the treatment process, we will set out a control programme which we will help you resolve as part of our guidelines:
• Good hygiene and cleanliness for bedding, clothing and other items from wardrobes and cupboards.
• Regular tumble drying kills all stages of the pest.
• Regular vacuuming is essential.