9 Benbrick Rd, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7UD
Servicing & Contracts
Surekil Pest Control can carry out a range of services
from pest control to rubbish clearing,
cleaning & sanitising in and around your home.
We can cater for all types of commercial
properties from hotels & restaurants, to hospitals & airports, sports grounds & retail parks.
Should pests be a reoccuring problem for you,
we can arrange servicing and contracts to keep
potential pest problems at bay.
Call us today with the full confidence that we will solve all your pest problems.
0800 195 4243 / 07788 542244 / 0208 226 2128
Surekil Pest Control Ltd
9 Benbrick Rd
Mitcham Chiswick Fulham Farnborough Chelsea Woking Ascot Stains Wimbledon Hammersmith Aldershot Esher Epsom Dorking Cranleigh Heathrow Twickenham Feltham Kingston-Upon-Thames Richmond Fulham Windsor Slough Sutton Godalming Weybridge Bracknell Chertsey Wandsworth Merton Bushy Park Oxshott Clapham Kensington Battersea Lambeth Stockwell Bermondsey Acton Ealing Southall Hanwell Hounslow Subiton
Petersham Roehampton Lambeth Streatham Brompton Mortlake
Addlestone Hampton Hayes Kensington Belgravia Caterham
Acton Kingswood South Kensington Sheen West Drayton
Call Us On..
0800 195 4243
0208 226 2128
Pest Control Mitcham 7 days a week 2 hour response with guaranteed treatments and proofing throughout Mitcham and London Rats Mice Bed Bugs Fleas Cockroaches Moth Wasps Squirrels Foxes Woodworm Pigeons and much more...
Mitcham Pest Control Services
The Fox (Fox Control In Mitcham)
• Attracted to areas where food is plentiful.
• Live in small family groups.
• Call with an unearthly cry.
• Most active at night.
• Hunt with cunning.
Foxes have moved into urban areas looking for an easy supply of food to scavenge.
As well as stored and waste human foodstuffs, their diet will also include small mammals, reptiles, birds’ eggs, grasses, fruits, berries and some insects.
They will return to their earths (dens) on waste ground, under garden sheds and unkempt gardens and nearby countryside to rest or raise young.
Property entry points:
Urban foxes (those that have come into suburbs for food, which is becoming more common) have entered houses through open doors.
They can often be seen walking down suburban streets, through gardens or grounds via gaps in fences and sideways, searching for food or a mate.
Foxes are attractive creatures but do not encourage them - remember that they are wild animals.
Significance to humans:
• Can enter houses and commercial premises to find food. Foxes can harbour and transmit diseases to pets and humans, especially young children through ingestion of germs from cross contamination of balls and plastic /rubber toys which foxes love to mouth and through their urine and excrement in the garden and play areas.
• Foxes act as a reservoir for a parasitic roundworm and Sarcoptic mange which can threaten the health of Humans and pets.
• Devastate poultry houses for food, ruin water irrigation systems and garden lighting wire systems by chewing.
We assess the local situation and set ‘live catch’ cage traps to catch the target fox(es) by law we have to humanely dispatch the captured foxes on site. Discretion assured.
We are not permitted to release urban foxes into the wild, by law.
We will carry out protective measures for poultry with appropriate fencing and advise on best practice for a secure environment. All proofing can be carried out after accessing the situation.
• Do not leave food available in waste bins or compost heaps.
• Instances of fox attacks are rare but increasing. If foxes are in the neighbourhood, ensure that babies are not left outdoors with easy access for foxes.
• Poultry, rabbit, bird and other potential food source enclosures must be fox proofed - Surekil will assist you.