9 Benbrick Rd, Guildford, Surrey, GU2 7UD
Servicing & Contracts
Surekil Pest Control can carry out a range of services
from pest control to rubbish clearing,
cleaning & sanitising in and around your home.
We can cater for all types of commercial
properties from hotels & restaurants, to hospitals & airports, sports grounds & retail parks.
Should pests be a reoccuring problem for you,
we can arrange servicing and contracts to keep
potential pest problems at bay.
Call us today with the full confidence that we will solve all your pest problems.
0800 195 4243 / 07788 542244 / 0208 226 2128
Surekil Pest Control Ltd
9 Benbrick Rd
Mitcham Chiswick Fulham Farnborough Chelsea Woking Ascot Stains Wimbledon Hammersmith Aldershot Esher Epsom Dorking Cranleigh Heathrow Twickenham Feltham Kingston-Upon-Thames Richmond Fulham Windsor Slough Sutton Godalming Weybridge Bracknell Chertsey Wandsworth Merton Bushy Park Oxshott Clapham Kensington Battersea Lambeth Stockwell Bermondsey Acton Ealing Southall Hanwell Hounslow Subiton
Petersham Roehampton Lambeth Streatham Brompton Mortlake
Addlestone Hampton Hayes Kensington Belgravia Caterham
Acton Kingswood South Kensington Sheen West Drayton
Call Us On..
0800 195 4243
0208 226 2128
Pest Control Mitcham 7 days a week 2 hour response with guaranteed treatments and proofing throughout Mitcham and London Rats Mice Bed Bugs Fleas Cockroaches Moth Wasps Squirrels Foxes Woodworm Pigeons and much more...
Mitcham Pest Control Services
The Rat (Rat Control In Mitcham)
• Social creatures.
• Brown in colour.
• Need to gnaw to keep teeth worn down.
• Thrive where human food is plentiful.
Rats are particularly partial to properties and gardens which are unkempt, have water features, bird feeders, decking, excessive rubbish, pets in hutches, stored food and bedding products, etc.
Property entry points:
Will generally enter properties via broken or cracked sewer pipes, holes
and gaps in walls, creeping plants and trees to roof lines, poorly kept
buildings and other access points. They do not generally choose to live
within a property or its structure and will normally return to their nest
site or harbourage underground when at rest.
Significance to humans:
• Destructive to the fabric of buildings.
• Can cause fire by gnawing through cables.
• Carriers of over thirty dangerous pathogens such as Weil’s Disease, Murine Typhus, Bubonic Plague, Salmonella, other viruses and parasites.
Rodenticides, snap traps and cage traps can all be used.
We give careful consideration to your situation and will recommend the best course of treatment.
Proofing, property maintenance and good hygiene are all paramount and are part of the pest control programme which we help you resolve.
• Do not leave food and food waste lying about.
• Store food away as mice will gnaw through bags, wood and plastics
to gain access.
• Close waste bins firmly. Do not overfill to provide easy access.
• Do not ignore the presence of rats, call us!
• If neighbouring properties are not following these guidelines, they may threaten your ability to keep this pest at bay.
. Discuss with them or call us - our discretion is assured.